- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Four Little Squares Potholder
- An African Flower Turned Mandala You Will Love Deeply!
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
“This adorable Baby Beanie crochet pattern is perfect for beginners. The pattern is simple and easy to follow. The best part is that it only takes 40 minutes to make! And that includes the pom pom! 40 Minute Baby Beanie by Melissa Hassler is the perfect solution for last minute baby shower gifts or if you’re looking for a simple pattern to crochet hats for charities. I hope you like it as much as I do!”
40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: Bulky # 5 (I used Premier Puzzle in the color “Cat’s Cradle”)
-Pom Pom Maker
– tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to make your own quick and easy and so cute baby beanie.
40 Minute Baby Beanie Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.