- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
“This adorable Baby Beanie crochet pattern is perfect for beginners. The pattern is simple and easy to follow. The best part is that it only takes 40 minutes to make! And that includes the pom pom! 40 Minute Baby Beanie by Melissa Hassler is the perfect solution for last minute baby shower gifts or if you’re looking for a simple pattern to crochet hats for charities. I hope you like it as much as I do!”
40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: Bulky # 5 (I used Premier Puzzle in the color “Cat’s Cradle”)
-Pom Pom Maker
– tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and follow along to make your own quick and easy and so cute baby beanie.
40 Minute Baby Beanie Video Tutorial
Get the pattern: 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.