- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- Superb Coltsfoot Flower Baby Blanket
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Free Pattern] Is soft, Is Chunky, Is Quick! This Granny Square Blanket Is Awesome!
With just one skein of yarn and the bean stitch, you can make these lovely crochet mittens for your loved ones this Christmas. It will keep them warm and cozy so that they can truly enjoy the cold weather. The Coffee Bean Mittens by Megan Meyer is one of the easiest crochet gifts to make. Moreover, the mittens have various purposes. They can be used in the kitchen or outside in the snow. Impress others by making these one skein crochet mittens for them for Christmas.
One Skein Crochet Mittens Free Pattern
Approx. 155 yards of Lion Brand Scarfie Yarn (‘Cream/Taupe’ pictured) or a comparable Category 4 yarn. Find some of my substitution suggestions here.
H/5.0mm crochet hook – I love Clover Amour
Scissors – I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!