- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] Spice Up Your Home Decor With This Stylish Scalloped Round Doily
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
This daisy flower motif is easy to make. It’s a great motif for a square or for a hat, headband, blanket and more. Making crochet flowers it’s a fun and pleasant activity that everyone enjoys. Using the easy daisy flower motif pattern, you can make different products that will be soft and cozy to use. In addition, use them for decorative purposes and enhance the appeal of your house.
Easy Daisy Flower Motif For Square
Medium 4 weight yarn 100% cotton & acrylic
Orange(Yarn bee soft secret)
white(i love this cotton brand)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Lyza Walters for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!