- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Drunken Granny Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Matrioska Bookmark Will Make You Leave Your Kindle And Grab A Real Book!
This easy two row repeat crochet baby blanket is simply spectacular and unique. If you’ve been looking for a pattern to make a baby blanket, this is perfect. For making this blanket, you will need a double knit yarn. This is a stunning blanket that provides a super textured and gorgeous look. The blanket done in double knit yarn looks soft and cushy. It is an elegant blanket that your young will definitely love.
Easy Two Row Repeat Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
You can use any colour for this blanket I gonna use white colour yarn we need four yarn balls
This yarn is double knit yarn
You can see this yarn is double knit yarn this yarn recommend hook is 4. This yarn will have 100 gram 330 meters we need exactly 4 yarn ball to make this blanket.
I’m using 4 millimeter crochet hook to make this blanket.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this super soft baby blanket crochet pattern.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!