- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Ribbed Edge On A Hat Or Sweater
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- Crochet Pumpkin Hat With Earflaps Free Pattern For Baby, Toddler And Adults
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
This beautiful and soft corner to corner crochet blanket pattern, designed by Craft & Crochet, is really easy and the video makes it easy for even the beginners. You can also add the cute little teddy bear applique to add a little something special to that handmade baby blanket.
Without a doubt, the most adorable and cutest thing in the world is babies. And nothing beats the sight of an angelic and cute face peeking out of the blanket. The crochet baby blanket is perfect for covering your baby in all types of weather.
Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern
…this blanket I made with the white colour yarn, you can choose any colour you like.
We need 5 yarn balls to make this blanket
this yarn is double knit yarn
this yarn recommends hook is 4
This yarn ball has 100 gram 300 meters. I need 4 and 1/2 yarn balls. That means 450 grams
I’m using 4-millimeter crochet hook to make this blanket
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really easy corner to corner crochet blanket.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!