- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
- Modern Farmhouse Dishcloth Is Quick And Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- Beautiful Velvet Dotted Lines Crochet Blanket For Relaxing Warmth And Coziness
This beautiful and soft corner to corner crochet blanket pattern, designed by Craft & Crochet, is really easy and the video makes it easy for even the beginners. You can also add the cute little teddy bear applique to add a little something special to that handmade baby blanket.
Without a doubt, the most adorable and cutest thing in the world is babies. And nothing beats the sight of an angelic and cute face peeking out of the blanket. The crochet baby blanket is perfect for covering your baby in all types of weather.
Easy Corner To Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern
…this blanket I made with the white colour yarn, you can choose any colour you like.
We need 5 yarn balls to make this blanket
this yarn is double knit yarn
this yarn recommends hook is 4
This yarn ball has 100 gram 300 meters. I need 4 and 1/2 yarn balls. That means 450 grams
I’m using 4-millimeter crochet hook to make this blanket
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really easy corner to corner crochet blanket.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!