- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Grannies And Hearts Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
You may feel that socks are not particularly difficult with any pattern but you’ll be pleasantly surprised seeing how this one is just extra clear and easy to do. And not only that but the socks look great, too! Basic Sock pattern by Nicole Cormier will inspire you to make a pair of crochet socks, then another, then another!
Done with a slightly wider toe this pattern is especially for all those who have tried other crochet sock patterns and failed. Before giving up on trying to crochet socks, give this pattern a try. You’ll be glad you did!
Basic Crocheted Socks Free Pattern
The following are measurements that I achieved with this pattern.
Small = Finished size 6 ¾” (for a foot that measures 77 ½” around the ball)
Medium = Finished size 8” (for a foot that measures 8 ½9” around the ball)
Large = Finished size 9 ¼” (for a foot that measures 99 ½” around the ball)
X Large = Finished size 10” (for a foot that measures 10 ½11” around the ball)
Check out the original source for this [Free Pattern] Basic Crocheted Socks with all the directions and full written pattern at: Simple Sock Making
Thanks to Nicole Cormier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.