- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Chunky Crochet V-Stitch Afghan Would Make A Sweet Blanket For A Winter Baby
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
- Quick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- Beautiful Crochet Heart Wall Hanging Pattern
Learn how to crochet a baby blanket in 7 hours with this easy shell stitch crochet blanket pattern. For making this blanket, you will need a knit yarn. This is a stunning blanket that provides a beautiful texture and it’s easy enough to be crocheted by a beginner. It is an elegant blanket that any mom and baby will definitely love.
Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
We need four yarn ball for this blanket this yarn is double knit yarn
this yarn recommends hook no 4
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this Shell Stitch crochet blanket pattern.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!