- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever And Easy Towel Crochet Pattern
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Creative Sheep Ornaments Your Kids Will Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
Learn how to crochet a baby blanket in 7 hours with this easy shell stitch crochet blanket pattern. For making this blanket, you will need a knit yarn. This is a stunning blanket that provides a beautiful texture and it’s easy enough to be crocheted by a beginner. It is an elegant blanket that any mom and baby will definitely love.
Shell Stitch Crochet Blanket Pattern
We need four yarn ball for this blanket this yarn is double knit yarn
this yarn recommends hook no 4
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this Shell Stitch crochet blanket pattern.
Thanks to Craft & Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!