- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
- [No Longer Online] This Is The Perfect Peacock Doily For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
If afghans don’t usually catch your eyes, this one will, for sure! Fantastic throw pattern! The colors and the design are lovely! Square Upon Square Throw by Katherine Eng is a very pretty and very simple pattern. It requires joining the squares as you go. I know… this may be a bit of a challenge so, that why, on the next page we have a How to join in the “Square Upon Square Throw” Pattern video tutorial. Enjoy!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.