- Crochet Hexagon Flower Pattern- Very Easy And Fast To Make
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
If afghans don’t usually catch your eyes, this one will, for sure! Fantastic throw pattern! The colors and the design are lovely! Square Upon Square Throw by Katherine Eng is a very pretty and very simple pattern. It requires joining the squares as you go. I know… this may be a bit of a challenge so, that why, on the next page we have a How to join in the “Square Upon Square Throw” Pattern video tutorial. Enjoy!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.