- Long Crochet Cardigan Pattern With Hood
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Granny Square Blanket For Snuggling On The Sofa With Your Little One
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Sweet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
This crochet baby blanket is a beginner-friendly pattern and can be done in about 11-12 hours. Of course, if this is your first project and it takes longer, don’t beat yourself up. Learning a skill takes time. This Fast Easy Baby Blanket by Amy Solovay is suitable for either boys or girls and is made using only two crochet stitches: single crochet and chain stitch.
Fast Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Sizes:
I’ve included three blanket sizes for you to choose from: preemie, newborn and toddler. Instructions are written for the smallest size, and changes for the larger sizes are noted in parentheses.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…