- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Bring Summer Into Your Home With This Amazing Rose Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
These baby hat and booties patterns are very easy to make and a great use for leftovers. You can whip up a few of these for some special babies even if you are pretty much a beginner crocheter. These Baby Hat & Shoes by Beverly A. Qualheim are the perfect patterns for the first attempt at hats and baby booties and if you’re love to crochet for local charities It takes you very little time to make them.
Baby Hat And Booties Free Crochet Patterns
baby yarn or sports yarn
4-5 mm crochet hook depending on how hard you crochet
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Teresa Bowman for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!