- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
This ribbed beanie hat is really lovely! Neat Top Hat by Polina Kuts is a simple and quick crochet pattern. Hat is nice and warm and the ribbed style is beautiful. It’s great for gifts and for using up leftovers. We all appreciate a nice crochet project that uses up leftovers in a very cool way.Make yourself and dear ones a few in different colors.
Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
APPROXIMATE YARN USAGE, GAUGE AND HOOK NUMBER
Yarn thickness: 200-240m 100g.
Test hats are crocheted with Alize Lanagold 49% wool 51% acrylic.
Hook size: 5 mm.
Gauge 10x10cm / 4x4in: 16 sc blo x 20 rows.
Hat Size: head circumference 54-57 cm / 21-22,5 inches (adult size).
Hat height: 30 cm / 12 inches.
Yarn usage: 80g
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Polina Kuts for the article inspiration and featured image.