- [Photo Tutorial] How To Add A Beautiful Bobble Border To A Granny Square
- [Paid Pattern] Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ripple Stitch (Chevron Stitch)
- Crochet Pumpkin Pillow Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
If you know how to read crochet diagrams you’re in for a treat! This crochet top or blouse or sweater, whichever way you wanna call it, is stunningly beautiful. The lacy design on the upper part gives this top a classy and elegant look. This Elegant Pullover by the Marifu6a pattern includes a diagram and the crochet stitches chart.
Elegant Crochet Top Diagram
Yarn weight – Fingering (14 wpi)
Hook size -2.5 mm
Sizes available -all sizes
Easy Crochet Summer Tops
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Marifu6a for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!