- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] The Most Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
This great little pattern that is so much fun to make! The Tulips Preemie Cap by Dee Stanziano is an incredibly fast project (it will take only about 30-40 minutes for the experienced crocheter to make a cute tulip hat)and it’s so easy and so so so cute!
The ingenious design and the original tulip stem , will make you love this pattern from the first moment. Making hats for charity or gifting? This preemie hat pattern is great for charity, for donating to hospitals or to send overseas to orphanages.
Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn Weight: sport or baby OR light or regular worsted in any color for flower.
Small amount of green for stem.
Size F, G, or H crochet hook depending upon yarn choice. (Smaller the hook & thinner the yarn, the smaller the cap.)
1 Tapestry needle
2 stitch markers of different colors such as orange & green
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetingWithDee
Thanks to Dee Stanziano for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.