- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Free Pattern] With This Daisy Holder, The Towel is Doubled And Hangs Perfectly
- Easy Baby Converse Crochet Pattern Will Turn You Into A Crochet Addict
- Amazing Crochet Cowl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
This is the sweetest little sweater you ever did see!and it can be made to fit any size from XS-3XL. Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater by Megan Shaimes is a really handy sweater to have around. The pattern is quite easy to follow and the cardigan is flattering. This pattern is truly a crocheter’s dream. You can make a full sweater for yourself that looks terrific with just a simple stitches.
Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
-Worsted weight (4) yarn (I used Caron Simply Soft in White — see yardage information in the notes)
-Size 10 Crochet Thread (I used Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread in Black)
-Size M Hook (9mm)
-Safety or sewing pins
Get your Super Warm And Comfy Long & Chunky Cardigan Sweater Free Crochet Pattern translated at: Megmade with Love
Thanks to Meg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.