- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Mistletoe Is A Jaw Dropping Pattern!
- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
This is a classic cardigan pattern that’s perfect for Fall and Winter and anyone with basic crochet skills can make it. Cadunt Cardigan free crochet pattern designed by Janne Kleivset of Joy of Motion Crochet comes in 9 sizes from XS to 5XL.
This cardigan sweater is worked in one piece and works really quickly so if you’ve never crocheted a cardigan before, give this one a try. It’s really easy!
Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern
Size 8 mm / US: L-11 / UK: 0
Hook I used: Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
Lion Brand Yarn – New Basic 175 in color Whisper.
Yarn amount used:
Size XS: 5 skeins / 445 g / 705 m / 770 yards
Size S: 5 skeins / 495 g / 790 m / 860 yards
Size M: 6 skeins / 535 g / 850 m / 930 yards
Size L: 6 skeins / 585 g / 930 m / 1015 yards
Size XL: 7 skeins / 625 g / 995 m / 1085 yards
Size 2XL: 7 skeins / 680 g / 1085 m / 1185 yards
Size 3XL: 8 skeins / 725 g / 1155 m / 1265 yards
Size 4XL: 8 skeins / 775 g / 1235 m / 1350 yards
Size 5XL: 9 skeins / 815 g / 1300 m / 1420 yards
4 medium yarn
75 % Acrylic, 25 %Wool
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
Needle, find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Janne Kleivset for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!