- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] This 3D Swan Doily Is Amazing!
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
- [Free Pattern] Hold Your Hair In Place With This Cool Elephant Hair Tie
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Bird Slipper Socks That No One Could Resist
This is a classic cardigan pattern that’s perfect for Fall and Winter and anyone with basic crochet skills can make it. Cadunt Cardigan free crochet pattern designed by Janne Kleivset of Joy of Motion Crochet comes in 9 sizes from XS to 5XL.
This cardigan sweater is worked in one piece and works really quickly so if you’ve never crocheted a cardigan before, give this one a try. It’s really easy!
Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern
Size 8 mm / US: L-11 / UK: 0
Hook I used: Symphonie Rose Crochet Hooks from Knitpro
Lion Brand Yarn – New Basic 175 in color Whisper.
Yarn amount used:
Size XS: 5 skeins / 445 g / 705 m / 770 yards
Size S: 5 skeins / 495 g / 790 m / 860 yards
Size M: 6 skeins / 535 g / 850 m / 930 yards
Size L: 6 skeins / 585 g / 930 m / 1015 yards
Size XL: 7 skeins / 625 g / 995 m / 1085 yards
Size 2XL: 7 skeins / 680 g / 1085 m / 1185 yards
Size 3XL: 8 skeins / 725 g / 1155 m / 1265 yards
Size 4XL: 8 skeins / 775 g / 1235 m / 1350 yards
Size 5XL: 9 skeins / 815 g / 1300 m / 1420 yards
4 medium yarn
75 % Acrylic, 25 %Wool
OTHER MATERIALS NEEDED:
Needle, find one here (if you don’t already have one)!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Janne Kleivset for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!