- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Swirl Hat Pattern In Two Colours [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- Quick And Easy Crochet Men’s Hat Free Pattern
The colors blend so well together and these yo-yo bits are beyond cute & wonderful! Perfect for crochet blankets, pillows, hot holders and other beautiful things, these Yo-Yo Puffs designed by Jane of Beautiful Crochet Stuff are adorable. These puffs are easy to join them together by sewing them with a needle and regular sewing thread.
So, for this project you need to know how to triple treble and tr2tog.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.