- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Afghan Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stash Buster
The colors blend so well together and these yo-yo bits are beyond cute & wonderful! Perfect for crochet blankets, pillows, hot holders and other beautiful things, these Yo-Yo Puffs designed by Jane of Beautiful Crochet Stuff are adorable. These puffs are easy to join them together by sewing them with a needle and regular sewing thread.
So, for this project you need to know how to triple treble and tr2tog.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.