- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Crochet Slippers You Will Ever Make
- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
The colors blend so well together and these yo-yo bits are beyond cute & wonderful! Perfect for crochet blankets, pillows, hot holders and other beautiful things, these Yo-Yo Puffs designed by Jane of Beautiful Crochet Stuff are adorable. These puffs are easy to join them together by sewing them with a needle and regular sewing thread.
So, for this project you need to know how to triple treble and tr2tog.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Beautiful Crochet Stuff
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.