- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Hooded Cowl Will Get You Compliments Whenever You Wear It!
- [Free Pattern] Simply Lovely Pretty Petals Square
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.