- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorials+Free Pattern] These Basketweave Throw Pillows Are An Easy Way To Update Your Decor In A Flash
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Easter Bunny Decoration
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
These crochet stars and trees are perfect for garlands, snowflakes, doilies and even tablecloths. Crochet Star and Crochet Christmas Tree by Jane Green are two simple yet so beautiful patterns that are simple to make yet so perfect to use to add a festive air to any space. The patterns are really simple to make and suitable for beginners too.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans, Sport / 5 ply 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 174 yards / 50 grams
Alize Cotton Gold, Sport / 5 ply, 55% Cotton, 45% Acrylic, 360 yards / 100 grams
Crochet Hook: 3 mm
The video tutorials with the instructions for the Crochet Star and the Crochet Christmas Tree are on the next page.