- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] There’s Something That Makes These Flower Granny Really Special
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
This lacy crochet cardigan pattern is a stunner and, hard to believe, it’s a free pattern! Granny Lace Crochet Cardigan designed by Marly Bird has a wonderful style and the look of a cozy and comfy cardigan. You will love wearing this crochet lace pattern cardigan when going out for a date night or a night out with friends.
Lacy Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
RED HEART® Dreamy™: 3 (5, 6) balls 8358 Lavender
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 4 mm [US G-6]
Susan Bates® split lock Stitch markers
More Crochet Cardigan Free Patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marly Bird for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.