- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Quick Coffee Cup Cozy With Holly Leaf And Berries Embellishment
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Paid Pattern] A Little Granny Square Inspiration Goes A Long Way
Easy to customize, this spring-inspired crochet cropped cardigan pattern has an elegant design that will flatter any body type. Cropped Sarasota Cardi by Alexandra Richards ELK comes in a variety of sizes from XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X 3X. This pattern is very customizable, you can make it longer or with more coverage across the front to fit your style and taste.
Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern
982, (982, 982, 1570, 1570, 1884, 1884) Yards of a Cotton/Acrylic Blend Lightweight #3 Yarn – I used Cascade Sarasota in Turquoise and you will need 3 (3, 3, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins
H8/5mm Crochet Hook
Tapestry Needle for Weaving in Ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Alexandra Richards ELK for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!