- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Will Help You Fix Gauge When Height Is Incorrect
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vibrant Summer Jacket
“If you are looking for some “adultish”, classy Halloween home decor, look no further. This spooky Skeleton Throw Blanket by Melissa Hassler, is creepy, cozy, and fun but not too dark, scary, or childlike. It’s perfect to snuggle up in on those chilly fall evenings. It’s made using Lion Brand’s naptime yarn in white & pale grey and an H/8/5mm crochet hook. You can follow the c2c pixel graph or the written instruction (left or right handed!).”
Crochet Skull Blanket Pattern
Lion Brand Yarns Nap Time worsted weight polyester yarn (3.5oz/306 yds/100g per skein)
5 skein #149 Pale Grey
4 skeins #100 White
Size H/8/Gmm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Pins for blocking
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!