- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] Wiggly Hot Mat Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
Don’t you just love a colorful striped blanket? Baby Brights C2C Baby Blanket free crochet pattern designed by B.hooked Crochet uses alternating color changes to create diagonal stripes. Written instructions, color diagram and video instructions for both left-handed and right-handed crocheters are provided for this pattern . Corner to corner (C2C ) is such a fun technique and when you add the stripes in contrasting colours to the pixelated look you create a truly unique and customized to your own liking baby blanket.
C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
For this project, we’ll use Paintbox Simply Aran yarn. It’s perfect for this colorful corner to corner baby blanket because it is available in so many different colors. The sky is the limit here!
To finish, you’ll need 9 skeins of Paintbox yarn. Five skeins should be your main color (shown in white here) and the remaining four skeins should be your contrast colors (one skein of each).
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to B.hooked Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.