- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern With Splendid Results
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
“My free pattern this week is an American Flag Applique. I wanted to have a pattern to share with you all for Presidents’ Day (February 17th). I hope you guys like this American Flag Applique designed by Melissa Hassler! If you want more applique patterns, feel free to share your requests with me on social media (Instagram or Facebook).”
American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
– D 3.25mm crochet hook
– G 4mm crochet hook
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in red, white, and blue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!