- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
“My free pattern this week is an American Flag Applique. I wanted to have a pattern to share with you all for Presidents’ Day (February 17th). I hope you guys like this American Flag Applique designed by Melissa Hassler! If you want more applique patterns, feel free to share your requests with me on social media (Instagram or Facebook).”
American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
– D 3.25mm crochet hook
– G 4mm crochet hook
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in red, white, and blue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!