- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Quick Weekend Baby Blanket
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
“My free pattern this week is an American Flag Applique. I wanted to have a pattern to share with you all for Presidents’ Day (February 17th). I hope you guys like this American Flag Applique designed by Melissa Hassler! If you want more applique patterns, feel free to share your requests with me on social media (Instagram or Facebook).”
American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
– D 3.25mm crochet hook
– G 4mm crochet hook
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in red, white, and blue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!