- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- Free Crochet Slouch Hat Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- Super Huggable Llama-No-Drama Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Patterns] 10 Super-Cute Applique Designs To Delight Children
- [Video Tutorial] Join-As-You-Go Method Made Simple (Granny Square Pattern Included)
This happy little square really resembles a little pumpkin in the center, especially if you use any orange color. The Pumpkin Patch Square by TKroCrafts is a fairly easy crochet pattern if you know how to crochet the front post treble crochet stitch. With a beautiful design, this cute 8 inch square can be easily made a 12 inch square by simply adding a few extra rows of the V stitch or front-post double crochet stitch.
Finished Size: 8″ square
Worsted Weight Yarn:
Hunter Green, Orange, Warm Brown, Buff, Black, Aran (or soft white)
Crochet hook, size H or size needed for gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Around the Crochet Table
Thanks to TKroCrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.