- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Noro Catherine Wheel Scarf You Can’t Resist
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
“12 months, 12 squares, and lots of fun tapestry designs. The 2018 Tapestry Square Afghan Project is going to be a fun way to try out the technique and make a fun blanket by December. Today’s featured patestry crochet square is the 8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square free crochet pattern by Divine Debris. Candy corn might be a bit polarizing, with some people loving it and some people hating it, but you can’t deny the iconic look is pretty well-known. If you want to evoke images of kids excited to dress up, bags of candy, and fake spiderwebs strewn across trees, candy corn is the best way to start.”
8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
1 oz. / 55 yards
At least 4 colors
I used Red Heart Super Saver
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the 8″ Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.