- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- [Free Pattern] I Really Like This Hyperbolic Plane Pattern
Quick, easy & beautiful, this crochet square can be used to make beautiful blankets or throws and anything else you can imagine crocheting can be done with granny squares. Northern Diamond Square free crochet pattern by Torun Johansson looks somewhat complicated but in fact is a very easy pattern and it has helpful round-by-round photos. This spectacular little square is a great pattern for crocheters of all skill levels.
Spectacular Crochet Square Free Pattern
Scheepjes Catona and 3mm hook.
Scheepjes Stonewashed and 4 mm hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Spectacular Crochet Square Free Pattern.
Thanks to Torun Johansson for the article inspiration and featured image.