- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Blanket Is Mind-Blowingly Beautiful!
- Crochet Cropped Cardigan Pattern To Make You Stand Out From The Crowd
Make a blanket this weekend with this simple 1-row repeat throw blanket crochet pattern. Mindless crocheting is what we all love. Everyday Throw by Breann Mauldin is a beautiful throw made using the Offset V Stitch. This quick and mindless project is a warm, and cuddly addition to any home so it would make the perfect gift for anyone.
Easy 1 Row Repeat Throw Blanket Crochet Pattern
8 skeins Stylecraft Special Chunky in Meadow (800g bulky acrylic yarn)
L/8.0 mm hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Breann Mauldin for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!