- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Honeycomb And Shells Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Floral Purse Is Perfect. I’m Impressed
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
- Curious Cat Free Crochet Pattern
“If you love the look of Puff stitches as much as I do, you’ll love this beanie. This is the first crochet project that I have designed using this beautiful stitch and I will definitely be using it again in the future. Not only are puff stitches fun to make, they look beautiful! And the Premier Puzzle Yarn in Acrostic that used for the Puff Stitch Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler
is absolutely gorgeous!”
Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
– Crochet Hook: J 6 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- extra large pom pom maker
– hot glue gun
– tapestry needle
– stitch marker
– Bulky weight yarn. You can find the exact yarn I used here on Amazon: Premier Puzzle Yarn in Acrostic
– Fur Yarn: I used Red Heart fur yarn in Polar. You can find it on Amazon: Red Heart Fur Yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.