- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood Scarf Pattern Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous 12” Square Pattern Looks Great In Any Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lamb Baby Bibs Are Absolutely Adorable!
“If you love the look of Puff stitches as much as I do, you’ll love this beanie. This is the first crochet project that I have designed using this beautiful stitch and I will definitely be using it again in the future. Not only are puff stitches fun to make, they look beautiful! And the Premier Puzzle Yarn in Acrostic that used for the Puff Stitch Beanie free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler
is absolutely gorgeous!”
Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
– Crochet Hook: J 6 mm (I love these Clover hooks!)- extra large pom pom maker
– hot glue gun
– tapestry needle
– stitch marker
– Bulky weight yarn. You can find the exact yarn I used here on Amazon: Premier Puzzle Yarn in Acrostic
– Fur Yarn: I used Red Heart fur yarn in Polar. You can find it on Amazon: Red Heart Fur Yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Puff Stitch Beanie Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.