- Insanely Clever Split Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Clever Square And Ripple Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Fantastic Brain Waves Beanie Is A Great Pattern For The Whole Family
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
Now you can turn the penguin into a blanket with this adorable penguin in a Santa hat blanket free crochet pattern! Any child would love this Penguin Christmas Blanket by Melissa Hassler.
I wanted to make something for Christmas in July so I designed this adorable Penguin in a Santa Hat blanket. If you don’t want to limit the blanket to Christmas, just change the color of the hat from red to a winter color like a pretty shade of dark blue.
Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
-size 7/4.5mm or I/5.5mm crochet hooks (see section above for sizing details)
-worsted weight yarn in White, Black, Orange, Red and Blue
-Penguin Christmas Pixel Graph
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket Free Crochet Pattern via Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!