- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- This Mixed Cluster Crochet Baby Blanket Is Awesome!
If you are looking for a safe crochet octopus for preemies pattern, you should use a pattern that does not incorporate eyes. The pattern Octopus for Preemies 2.0 – Octo Project
by Anastasia Popova is perfect for babies. It is incredibly cute and uses a pattern that is baby-friendly. Thus, parents do not have to worry about their child’s safety.
Crochet Octopus For Preemies Pattern
Sample Shown in: Lily Sugar ’n Cream (100% cotton; 120 yds [110 m]/ 2.5 oz [70.9 g]), and
I Love This Cotton (100% cotton; 180 yds [165 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]).
Hook: US size G/6 (4.25 mm). Or hook necessary to obtain gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Anastasia Popova for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!