- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- Easy Crochet Rose Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Shell-Stitch Tank Top Is Elegant And Perfect For A Starter Project
- Mindless Ripple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Fish Scrubbie That Uses The Shell Stitch In The Round
If you are looking for a safe crochet octopus for preemies pattern, you should use a pattern that does not incorporate eyes. The pattern Octopus for Preemies 2.0 – Octo Project
by Anastasia Popova is perfect for babies. It is incredibly cute and uses a pattern that is baby-friendly. Thus, parents do not have to worry about their child’s safety.
Crochet Octopus For Preemies Pattern
Sample Shown in: Lily Sugar ’n Cream (100% cotton; 120 yds [110 m]/ 2.5 oz [70.9 g]), and
I Love This Cotton (100% cotton; 180 yds [165 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]).
Hook: US size G/6 (4.25 mm). Or hook necessary to obtain gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Anastasia Popova for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!