- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] Spruce Up Your Old Flip Flops With This Adorable Crochet Fix
- Crochet Pullover Pattern- So Easy , Soon You’ll Know It Off By Heart
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
The bobble stitch blanket crochet pattern is known for its texture. It has a variation that offers a 3D touch to it. Use a worsted weight yarn to get started. Drape through the patterns to make this masterpiece. It will motivate you to improve your crocheting skills.
Bobble Stitch Blanket Crochet Pattern
Size 4 yarn
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this beginner-friendly bobble stitch blanket pattern.
Thanks to Sirin’s Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!