- Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
- [Free Pattern] Every Crafter Needs This Cute African Flower Tape Measure
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
Just looking at this lightweight crochet throw pattern you would think it would be hard to make, but it’s so easy! Clover Meadows Throw by Rich Textures Crochet is a really beautiful throw pattern with just the right color for a spring item but you can be sure it will keep you warm during the coldest of months too. The border applied to this design ads a luxurious touch- and gives it a big finished look.
Easy Lightweight Crochet Throw Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Gauge: 3 triple clusters x 3 triple cluster rows = 6 inches
Finished Size: Approximately 48 x 76 inches.
Yarn: 6 Balls of Touch of Alpaca™ Bonus Bundle® by Lion Brand® (90% Acrylic, 10% Alpaca; 7 oz, 200 g; 415 yds, 380 m). Worsted Weight (4). Colour: Purple Aster.
Hook: Size I/9 (5.5 mm) Hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn Needle, stitch markers.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rich Textures Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day