- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Pansy Is Perfect In Every Way
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Isn’t this crochet stitch just lovely? Color Kaleidoscope Blanket by Hooked On Homemade Happiness is a quick and easy crochet blanket pattern that’s perfect for beginners as only basic stitches are required to make this bright and beautiful blanket. If you know how to chain single crochet and double crochet you’ll make this simple and textured blanket in no time at all.
Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
4 skeins Caron Big Cakes in Summer Berry Tart (you will use 2 skeins at a time)
N/P 10.0 mm hook
Easy -you must be very familiar with basic crochet stitches
Pattern notes & stitches to know
Ch – chain
Dc – double crochet
Sc – single crochet
Approximate Finished Size
48” x 45”
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
If you’re looking for easy crochet blanket patterns that are not going to take up much of your time then you just came at the right place. There are a lot of blanket patterns out there but you know, there must be the best of the best. Some are cool but they are too complicated for a beginner and probably you tried and gave up. Today is your lucky day because we have a surprise for you. Here is a list that includes the best quick and easy crochet blanket patterns that you can try out even if you are a beginner. Check them out.
Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Hexagon Afghan Crochet Pattern This pattern doesn’t sound like it’s going to be the fastest pattern you might find to make a blanket for you and your husband but it is. And it’s one of the cutest patterns to make a blanket for the person you love the most (your kid). And if you don’t have a kid yet, you can use the pattern to make yourself an adorable lap blanket, stroller blanket and if you don’t mind go ahead and make a bedspread. This crochet pattern is worth your time and it is super easy to make. Even a beginner will find it very easy to make an awesome blanket.
- Cozy Baby Blanket Pattern This free crochet pattern is going to help you make the softest and cutest blanket for your kid! This quick and easy crochet blanket pattern is the perfect blanket for your amazing baby for any day and more especially during the chilly weather. The blanket is thick and warm so you can be sure your baby is going to have a good and sound sleep even during the cold weather. No special skills required to make this blanket and everyone can make it.
- Chunky Icelandic Crochet Blanket Pattern This might be one of the easiest blanket patterns. It won’t take up much of your time. The final product is cozy, big enough, warm, and it is cute on top of that. This pattern is a must try for a beginner as it is going to make you feel encouraged to learn more because the pattern is super easy to make!
- Basket Weave Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern This quick and easy crochet blanket pattern is the perfect choice for the classy you! The blanket made by following this pattern is super cute and you’re going to love everything about it. It can be a perfect gift to melt the heart of your crush or warm the heart of your loved one. It is very easy to make and I think every beginner should definitely give it a try.
- Mod Heirloom Crochet Blanket Pattern A high-quality blanket that is going add a cool vibe into your house with its modern look. The pattern is super easy to follow and anyone can make it. The cool design and the color is something to look out for and I can assure you that you are going to love everything about it. It is a perfect addition to your home and you can make it as a gift to your friends.
- Crochet Feather And Fan Baby Blanket Pattern Probably the cutest and most amazing pattern for making excellent blankets for kids. This pattern will help you make a crochet blanket that your kid will treasure even when he grows older. The blanket made here is long lasting and you are absolutely going to love it. It’s a perfect pattern for beginners and using this pattern will make you feel like an expert.
- Basic Granny Square Baby Blanket This quick and easy crochet blanket pattern is the perfect choice for the busy bees because you can make this amazing blanket in just a single weekend! To make it even better, you can customize it to whichever size you want. You can make it big or small and it is among the simplest patterns available and perfect for beginners.
- Bean Stitch Baby Blanket You got to love this pattern! There is every reason to try it out and no reason whatsoever for you not to. First of all, it will help you make the cutest blanket ever seen, it is easy to make and it is cheap yet classy! What more could you want from a free crochet pattern? The blanket made from this pattern is great to decorate your room even during the holidays and everybody is going to love how well- crafted the blanket is. Give it a try and you will not regret.
- Quick n’ Cozy Crochet Afghan The simplest and perfect pattern for a beginner. No experience needed to make this blanket! Everything is so simple to follow. It was actually the first crochet blanket I made and I can guarantee you will find it super easy to use this pattern. Don’t think that because the pattern is easy to follow it won’t make you a beautiful blanket. Check it out. The final product is awesome and you are going to love it.
- Clamshell Blanket This blanket might take you a long time compared to the above quick and easy crochet blanket patterns but it will definitely be worth your time. It is thicker and it can be used during winter. You can use the pattern to make your own blankets or make blankets for your kid. It is kind of traditional but you are going to love it anyway. Old is gold as they say and this pattern totally confirms this saying. It is basically the best pattern to make a warm blanket to use during the winter.
- Spiral Baby Blanket An excellent choice for a beginner. It is super easy to crochet and anyone can make it. The pattern is different and unique compared to the others and it makes a perfect throw for your reading chair. Try it today and you will agree with me that this pattern is one of the most gorgeous patterns available. The size of the blanket is up to you, you can make it big or small. This pattern is probably one of the easiest patterns to try out.
Want more quick and easy crochet blanket patterns? See more here: Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Patterns
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!