- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- [Free Pattern] I Can’t Believe How Easy It Is To Make This Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
When you’re trying to crochet a baby blanket for the first time you need a pattern that it’s easy and uses basic crochet stitches. This baby blanket pattern is a great pattern for beginners and it’s made entirely using single crochet stitches. Quick As a Wink Baby Blanket, a pattern by Coats & Clark Inc. crocheted using 4 or 5 strands of yarn held together it’s also a fast pattern that can be used by crocheters of all levels to make fast blankets and last minute gifts. The pattern works up really fast and if you have some crocheting experience you may be able to make this easy and quick crochet baby blanket in just one afternoon.
Quick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Suitable for beginners.
Each Blanket measures approximately 41” x 41”.
Soft Sport Weight Yarns: These models made in TLC® Baby yarn, Art. E511, 100% acrylic, (6 ounce solid and 5 ounce multicolor skeins) and 64% acrylic/36% nylon (5 ounce sparkle skeins).
FOUR STRAND BLANKET
Amount: 12 Ounces each No. 5011 White, 5040 Baby Print, 5965 Nursery, and 8011 White Sparkle.
Crochet Hook: U.S. Size N-15 [10 mm].
FIVE STRAND BLANKET
Amount: 10 Ounces each No. 8011 White Sparkle, 8680 New Mint Sparkle, 8805 Light Blue Sparkle, 8722 Light Rose Sparkle, and 8513 Light Teal Sparkle.Crochet Hook: U.S. Size P-16 [11 ½ mm].
Thanks to Purple Kitty for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!