- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- [Free Pattern] Cat Crochet Pencil Case
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
Learn how to crochet an easy puff stitch granny square blanket with this easy to follow video tutorial. This cute puff granny squares pattern designed by WoolyWondersCrochet
are suitable for a beginner. You can join them as shown in the video tutorial or you can use a different granny squares joining method. (See more options here). This pattern can be also used to make a puff stitch granny square afghan, throw or cushion cover.
Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
For my squares I used a 6.5mm crochet hook and Drops Paris yarn (worsted weight).
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket Video Tutorial
You can get the written pattern on Etsy..
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.