- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
- [Free Pattern] These Panda, Piggy And Frog Crochet Baskets Bring More Fun To Any Desk
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
We all love great and beautiful leftover yarn crochet projects and we have the perfect scrap yarn pattern for you. Flower Pop Granny Square by Carolyn Calderon is colorful and lovely and perfect for stash-busting for anyone who is enamored with crochet. Not enough stash yarn to make a big enough blanket? Go with the flow concerning colour placement and improvise. This Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket is definitely a fun project that looks really good and you can make it with so many different colour schemes, too.
Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Intermediate
Measurements: 6” x 6”
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver Worsted Weight #4 (5 Colors)
Hook: 5.0 mm [US H]
Stitch Markers – quantity (1)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Carolyn Calderon for the article inspiration and featured image.