- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Mindless Baby Blanket Pattern With Such A Unique Design
- 3 Stitch Technique Granny Square Made Simple ( Video Tutorial)
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
This pattern is not only beautiful, it’s easy to make too! Follow along and learn how to crochet this very pretty puff stitch flower blanket. This video tutorial by WoolyWondersCrochet is precise and very easy to follow. The yarn used for demonstration is: wool/alpaca and the colors are 0100 (cream), 3145 (pink), 7219 (green), 8112 (blue) and 4088 (purple).
This video is a detailed step by step tutorial on how to crochet a pretty puff stitch flower granny square. These granny squares make a lovely crochet blanket / throw / afghan / baby blanket.
For my granny squares I used a 4mm crochet hook, Drops Lima yarn and US terms.
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.