- How To Make A Crochet Granny Square Poncho [Video Tutorial]
- Most Adorable Crochet Hedgehog Pincushion Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- Holly Vivian Hughes Shared My double sided afghan made for my daughter.
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
This pattern is not only beautiful, it’s easy to make too! Follow along and learn how to crochet this very pretty puff stitch flower blanket. This video tutorial by WoolyWondersCrochet is precise and very easy to follow. The yarn used for demonstration is: wool/alpaca and the colors are 0100 (cream), 3145 (pink), 7219 (green), 8112 (blue) and 4088 (purple).
This video is a detailed step by step tutorial on how to crochet a pretty puff stitch flower granny square. These granny squares make a lovely crochet blanket / throw / afghan / baby blanket.
For my granny squares I used a 4mm crochet hook, Drops Lima yarn and US terms.
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.