- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Spectacular Afghan Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Afghan
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
Popcorn Flower is very trendy these days and these pretty crochet flower squares are simply amazing. Nana’s “Latticed Mini Popcorn Flower Square” Throw by D Maunz with an exquisite design featured the beautiful popcorn flower popping up from a square with a latticed border.
This simple and quick flower square are simple, versatile and fun to work. You can use these pretty crochet flower squares individually or you can join them together to make a crochet blanket, pillow cover or even a cute crochet shawl.
Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like
Check out the original source for the Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nana’s Crochet Creations
Thanks to Des Maunz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.