- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- Free Crochet Pouch Pattern With Flap And Button
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
With all those frills and the bobbles, this pattern would make a perfect gift for a baby shower. Polka Dots & Frills Baby Blanket by Lauren Brown can be made in three different sizes. No matter the size – lovey, baby blanket or afghan – the bobble stitch is easy to make and if you choose to add the charming ruffle border, you’ll make a really stunning blanket sure to impress everyone.
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.5 mm (K)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Daisy Cottage Designs
Thanks to Lauren Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.