- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
Puff or bobble stitch is very easy to crochet if you know how to do the single crochet and the double crochet. What you need to know before starting making a project with this great looking stitch, is that is going to take a LOT of yarn so be wary of this. It’s always better to calculate how much yarn you’ll need, before starting your project, since the puff or bobble stitch is a real yarn eater.
Allison Murray from Dream A Little Bigger shares a wonderful Puff or Bobble Stitch Crochet Tutorial on her blog. The photos and video tutorials great for even beginners.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.