- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- Simple And Beautiful Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Puff or bobble stitch is very easy to crochet if you know how to do the single crochet and the double crochet. What you need to know before starting making a project with this great looking stitch, is that is going to take a LOT of yarn so be wary of this. It’s always better to calculate how much yarn you’ll need, before starting your project, since the puff or bobble stitch is a real yarn eater.
Allison Murray from Dream A Little Bigger shares a wonderful Puff or Bobble Stitch Crochet Tutorial on her blog. The photos and video tutorials great for even beginners.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.