- Stunning Flower Doily Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
This is a lovely stitch, which is simply called: the Blanket Stitch. Great for a baby or a lap throw, this stitch is super easy. The Crochet Blanket Using the Blanket Stitch written tutorial, courtesy of Rescued Paw Designs includes the free pattern for the blanket and pictures. The final size should measure approximately 23×27 inches however it can be easily adjusted to make a wider or longer blanket.
The Blanket Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (size 4) I used
Red Heart Soft Yarn in Light Gray Heather,Teal, Tangerine, Turquoise, Chocolate & Guacamole.
and Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine.
- Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Blanket Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.