- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] This Shisha Pendant May Be Mini But It’s Prettiness Will Steal Your Heart
- DIY Fox Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
Oh my goodness! Such a gorgeous design! Beautiful and delicate, a flowing design with a feminine silhouette, this crochet lace sweater is perfect for warm-weather and sunny days. Available in S, M and L sizes, this fantastic pattern: Ariane by Peggy Grand is a showstopper! Really pretty in subtle colors or in bright colors, this crochet sweater is a clothing piece that matches pretty much any outfit.
Size S – M – L
220 (250-310)g Kaleido (The Chemist) yarn
Hook 4mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kaleidoscope
Thanks to Peggy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.