- [Free Pattern] Super Squishy Soft Baby Blanket For Tummy Time Or Story Time
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Soft, Puffy And Warm This Bubbles Baby Blanket Is Perfect When You Need A Fast Gift
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
Oh my goodness! Such a gorgeous design! Beautiful and delicate, a flowing design with a feminine silhouette, this crochet lace sweater is perfect for warm-weather and sunny days. Available in S, M and L sizes, this fantastic pattern: Ariane by Peggy Grand is a showstopper! Really pretty in subtle colors or in bright colors, this crochet sweater is a clothing piece that matches pretty much any outfit.
Size S – M – L
220 (250-310)g Kaleido (The Chemist) yarn
Hook 4mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kaleidoscope
Thanks to Peggy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.