- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Date Night Purse For A Fun Evening Out
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
Every stylish girl loves a shabby chic bag. It’s fun and almost mandatory to carry your essentials around and with style. This Shabby Chic Granny Square Bag by Corrina Ricke is useful, stylish, and totally adorable. Finished dimensions: the bag is 15 inches long (width) and 14 inches tall from bottom to top of handles.
I provide measurements along with this pattern so if you decide to use a heavier weight yarn, you can assemble the bag by measuring rather than exact stitch count.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Corrina Ricke’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Corrina Ricke for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.