- [Video Tutorial] Bring The Fall Colors In Your Home With This Gorgeous Leaf Coaster Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Square Made Working In The Rounds
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Alpine Stitch
- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
Making some warm crochet mittens is the best and easiest way to avoid frozen fingers this winter. Cute & Cosy Mittens by Ling Ryan are wonderfully warm and toasty. The texture is so great and cozy-looking and the design with the ribbed double cuff is really beautiful. Customize their color for unique and great gifts this winter.
Warm Crochet Mittens Free Crochet Pattern
These mittens are designed to ﬁt a standard ladies size (7-8” hand circumference). The main mitten measures approximately 4” wide and 7.5” long, add 2” for the cuff.
I have used Aran (US Worsted) weight acrylic yarn for my mittens. You can use any worsted/aran weight yarn you prefer.
Each mitten uses approximately 16g/25m/28yds of yarn for the cuff, and 42g/66m/72yds for the main mitten.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ling Ryan for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!