- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- Sore Ear Savers – Save Those Ears From Blisters Or Sores
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
With a fabulous design, this crochet Halloween wreath free pattern will add colors, beauty, and originality to your door. Winne Halloween Wreath by Pippin Poppycock is a Halloween decoration anyone with little crochet skills can make. This wreath pattern is very fun to make and you’ll be able to use yarn from your stash to complete this quick and easy Halloween decoration.
Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern
I used #4 worsted weight yarn & 4.5mm hook (images in gold for better definition)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Pippin Poppycock for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!