- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
With a fabulous design, this crochet Halloween wreath free pattern will add colors, beauty, and originality to your door. Winne Halloween Wreath by Pippin Poppycock is a Halloween decoration anyone with little crochet skills can make. This wreath pattern is very fun to make and you’ll be able to use yarn from your stash to complete this quick and easy Halloween decoration.
Crochet Halloween Wreath Free Pattern
I used #4 worsted weight yarn & 4.5mm hook (images in gold for better definition)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Pippin Poppycock for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!