- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- 8″ Tapestry Present Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern For A Fun Birthday Or Christmas-Themed Blanket
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- Gnome Crochet Christmas Towel Topper Perfect For Craft Shows
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
I love these mittens; just one may need on cold winter mornings! They are bright, they are beautiful and they work up quickly. The Neon Love Mitts by Meghan Fernandez, is a fun mitts pattern that uses double and treble crochet. A knitter may say that this crochet stitch pattern almost looks like jumbo sized knitting.
They’re puffy, they’re bright, and they’re the perfect antidote to a dull day. Best of all the pattern is free! Get yourself some MillaMia Naturally Soft Merino in Lime (it’s Limited Edition after all!) and whip yourself up a pair of these cosy mitts. You’ll have happier hands in no time.
Finished Measurements: 15 cm / 6″ long, 18 cm / 7″ circumference at wrist, 20 cm / 8″ circumference around hand.
Thanks to Meghan Fernandes for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.