- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower Chain
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
I love these mittens; just one may need on cold winter mornings! They are bright, they are beautiful and they work up quickly. The Neon Love Mitts by Meghan Fernandez, is a fun mitts pattern that uses double and treble crochet. A knitter may say that this crochet stitch pattern almost looks like jumbo sized knitting.
They’re puffy, they’re bright, and they’re the perfect antidote to a dull day. Best of all the pattern is free! Get yourself some MillaMia Naturally Soft Merino in Lime (it’s Limited Edition after all!) and whip yourself up a pair of these cosy mitts. You’ll have happier hands in no time.
Finished Measurements: 15 cm / 6″ long, 18 cm / 7″ circumference at wrist, 20 cm / 8″ circumference around hand.
Thanks to Meghan Fernandes for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.