- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Freeze Pop Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Brilliant Shortcut To Create The Best DIY Christmas Sweater Ever!
Really, who doesn’t love an owl? Some people can’t resist anything with an owl on it, and I’m one of them. How about you? Well, if you feel the same, these Hooked On Owls – Fingerless Gloves And Mittens by Jessica Spencer will look magical to you, too! They are so much fun and they look so lovely! The pattern gives the option to crochet fingerless gloves or to make some really cute mittens. This little crochet project is so exciting!
5 inches at widest point
6 inches tall (fingerless)
8.5 inches tall (mitten)
Instructions are given in the pattern for adjusting the size.
Being familiar with front post crocheting is recommended!
There are a couple of typos in the pattern, where it says “pfdc” it should really be “fpdc” (front post double crochet).
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chaleur Life
Thanks to Jessica Spencer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.