- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
Quite simple and worked in single crochet only, these mittens are available in three different sizes: women, child and pre-school age. Mrs. Murdock’s Mittens by Brenda K. B. Anderson is a super quick and easy pattern that looks great by itself or with a matching hat and scarf. This is the perfect stash buster project meant to use up some small and extra-small balls of leftover yarn.
Size G – 6/4.00mm hook
Approximately 200 yards of worsted weight yarn in color of your choice for Women’s size. (I used Ella Rae washable yarn in 75% Acrylic, 25% wool). Approximately 150 yards of worsted weight yarn for Older Kid’s size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice in “Magenta”, 100% acrylic). Approximately 100 yards of worsted weight yarn for Preschool size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice” in “Fern”, 100% acrylic).
Less than 10 yards of worsted weight yarn for a pair of stars (optional)
These mittens are patterned for preschool sized hands with older kids and women’s sizes shown in parenthesis.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Me Website
Thanks to Brenda K. B. Anderson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.