- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- Stunning Granny Squares Blanket In Vibrant Colors
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Paid Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Flower Crochet Square Looks Great In Any Color Variations. Check It Out!
- [Free Pattern] Clever And Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Towel Topper
Quite simple and worked in single crochet only, these mittens are available in three different sizes: women, child and pre-school age. Mrs. Murdock’s Mittens by Brenda K. B. Anderson is a super quick and easy pattern that looks great by itself or with a matching hat and scarf. This is the perfect stash buster project meant to use up some small and extra-small balls of leftover yarn.
Size G – 6/4.00mm hook
Approximately 200 yards of worsted weight yarn in color of your choice for Women’s size. (I used Ella Rae washable yarn in 75% Acrylic, 25% wool). Approximately 150 yards of worsted weight yarn for Older Kid’s size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice in “Magenta”, 100% acrylic). Approximately 100 yards of worsted weight yarn for Preschool size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice” in “Fern”, 100% acrylic).
Less than 10 yards of worsted weight yarn for a pair of stars (optional)
These mittens are patterned for preschool sized hands with older kids and women’s sizes shown in parenthesis.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Me Website
Thanks to Brenda K. B. Anderson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.