- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Elf Slippers To Tippy Toe Around A Tree
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making This Pizza Amigurumi With Two Different Pizza Toppings
Quite simple and worked in single crochet only, these mittens are available in three different sizes: women, child and pre-school age. Mrs. Murdock’s Mittens by Brenda K. B. Anderson is a super quick and easy pattern that looks great by itself or with a matching hat and scarf. This is the perfect stash buster project meant to use up some small and extra-small balls of leftover yarn.
Size G – 6/4.00mm hook
Approximately 200 yards of worsted weight yarn in color of your choice for Women’s size. (I used Ella Rae washable yarn in 75% Acrylic, 25% wool). Approximately 150 yards of worsted weight yarn for Older Kid’s size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice in “Magenta”, 100% acrylic). Approximately 100 yards of worsted weight yarn for Preschool size. (I used Lion Brand “Vanna’s Choice” in “Fern”, 100% acrylic).
Less than 10 yards of worsted weight yarn for a pair of stars (optional)
These mittens are patterned for preschool sized hands with older kids and women’s sizes shown in parenthesis.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Me Website
Thanks to Brenda K. B. Anderson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.