- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Snowman Lovey Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Free Crochet Patterns] This Is By Far The Fastest And Easiest Crochet Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make!
- Cute Crocheted Owl Hat Any Toddler Likes To Wear [Free Pattern]
Make a textured crochet blanket for your bundle of joy or for a special baby in your life. Textured Crochet Blanket designed by Bernat Design Studio is an easy to follow pattern that is fun to crochet. This is the perfect blanket for a baby as there are no holes for tiny fingers to pull on. The texture is really pretty with those criss-cross bobbles, the blanket is soft and looks amazing when worked in a solid color to really bring out the beautiful texture.
Textured Crochet Blanket
Approx 34″ x 48″ [86.5 cm x 122 cm].
Bernat® Baby Coordinates™ (140 g/5 oz)
Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet hook or size
needed to obtain gauge.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Bernat Design Studio for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!