- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- Super Simple Market Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
This crochet granite stitch scarf with a very simple and cool look, works up extremely fast. Simple called Men’s Scarf, this pattern designed by Suzanne Resaul can be done in just a couple of hours and turns out very even, without any curling or awkward stretching. Perfect for a man in your life and also for charity projects this beautiful scarf makes fantastic Christmas present. Nothing beats a great looking and fast-working crochet project!
Requires approx. 400m of aran yarn, machine washable/dryable in this case.
I also made one of these with 1 ball (198g/333m) of Red Heart Super Saver and using it all up, it came out 6” wide.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Loopysue Designs
Thanks to Suzanne Resaul for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.