- Super Simple Crochet Cowl Free Pattern To Keep Ya Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- Easy Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- We Absolutely Love This Granny Square Coaster Crochet Pattern!
No matter what your holiday decorating style is, here is a festive Christmas tree garland decoration that will fill your heart with joy. Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern designed by Hooked on Patterns can be use to crochet individual mini Christmas trees as hanging ornaments, or to add an extra touch of cute to any Christmas present.
Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern
You can use any yarn weights or types for this project. I have used Aran/Worsted weight cotton yarn with a 5mm crochet hook. Each of my trees measure approximately 4” tall by 2.5” wide.
You can combine any number of Christmas trees as you like. I have used 9 trees creating a completed garland length of 43”.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Ling Ryan for the article inspiration and featured image.